Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome to Cara Jane Creations

My name is Cara Jane Hayman and I have been playing with Polymer Clay for about 30 years now. Last year I decided I wanted to make professional looking jewellery and spent a  lot of time (and I mean a lot of time! I am a primary school teacher 1 day a week and have 2 young children to look after but the rest of the time I was playing with polymer clay) reading books, blogs, tutorials and was even lucky enough to go to a couple of workshops. I have made lots of new and lovely friends both online and offline who have advised and encouraged me. Now I am proud to say that I make professional looking polymer clay jewellery that people want to buy!

I already have a polymer clay blog - http://surfingcatclay.blogspot.com/ which I have been using to share what I have been learning on my quest. I am not sure yet whether I will run both blogs or just use one. I will have to see how it works out.

I will use this blog to keep people up to date with  my jewellery, what's for sale, when and where and also to let them know about workshops I am running in Bristol, UK where I live.

It's nice to see you here

Cara
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them.